Friday, October 29, 2010

New projects

I have been making lots of facecloths for the craft shows.  The first one is November 20 at the Grace Lutheran Church in Key West.  I still need to make soaps to go with some of them & others are father/son or mother/daughter sets.

I am borrowing an idea from the Mason/Dixon Knitting girls and knitting a baby blanket in Log Cabin quilt design.  But I am only using 2 colors so it'll look like a squared off spiral.  I'm using more of the Sugar 'n Spice & Peaches 'n Cream cottons so it'll be very durable.

Also, I have started a little Bangle Bag that swings from a pair of bangle bracelets.  And there is the Sea Bag which will be a felted lace pattern.  I've done the swatches for that, but haven't started on the actual bag yet.

I still need to get the design done for the Cockatiel Ruana so I'll be ready to start it when Colin finishes dying my yarn.

So much yarn, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment